• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashton Kutcher or Guy Pearce to be considered for the role of Batman..

28 posts in this topic

yeah the ON*STAR guy would be good...or they could grab some soap star that only a few people know, and get someone with some acting (if u call it that) background. I don't know anyone in particular, but those guys have the good looks and sqaure jaw thing going on....but everyone seems to be reluctant to do it since they are locked in for sequels. -

If they make another Batman movie, the most important thing they need to do is get the costume right. My main complaint about the Keaton Batman movies is the costume was too bulky. The cowl was thick and rubbery and attached to his cape, so he had no peripheral vision. To see someone coming at him from the side, he would have to turn his whole body. Batman is supposed to be a master of all sorts of martial arts. But if you can't move fluidly, you're not going to be very effective.

I'm just not keen on seeing:

DUDE! Where's my Bat-mobile?

893naughty-thumb.gif

Dude Where's My Car.

I tried to watch that movie and got seriously ill 20 minutes into it...

I mean it actually caused me physical pain. No movie has ever done that..

• Administrator
Dude Where's My Car.

I tried to watch that movie and got seriously ill 20 minutes into it...

I mean it actually caused me physical pain. No movie has ever done that..

...and then...

(the only funny part)