• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashton Kutcher or Guy Pearce to be considered for the role of Batman..

28 posts in this topic

Just heard it on the news a few minutes ago. Pearce (Memento, LA Confidential, The Time Machine) I could see...But Ashton Kutcher?!?! What would he do Punk the Joker?

Of course, then you could get Demi Moor to play an older, more mature, Catwoman ala Julie Newmar....Demi in black leather...my God..

And Bruce Willis as Bane! Bruno could break Kutcher's back for taking his woman!!! grin.gif

Just heard it on the news a few minutes ago. Pearce (Memento, LA Confidential, The Time Machine) I could see...But Ashton Kutcher?!?! What would he do Punk the Joker?

Of course, then you could get Demi Moor to play an older, more mature, Catwoman ala Julie Newmar....Demi in black leather...my God..

And Bruce Willis as Bane! Bruno could break Kutcher's back for taking his woman!!! grin.gif

Guy Pierce would make an excellent Batman. Kutcher be better AS the Joker IMHO.

When you see him on punk'd he's a little more like his actual personality, but he'd switch into "that 70's show" mode personality sometimes. He was a goofy guy, but he was also pretty cool.. could play both sides of that fence. A decent basketball and so-so at baseball. I think he could successfully play a serious role, but he's been typecast so he probably can't now.

Funny thing is he's fairly smart, was at the U of Iowa for something like Molecular Engineering.

Brian

pffft for the last 4 years it hasn't been.. he's made himself out to be a huge tool on that 70's Show up until punked most ppl thought he was a loser...most probably still do tongue.gif

Brian

I think Kucher is way too typecast to play Batman, prequel or not. He's Kelso...that's a fact. I'm all for unknown faces playing the superheros. I'm kind of middle of the road on Pearce. Great actor but don't know if he'd make a good Batman. Of course, Michael Keaton became Batman when I was 9 so nobody will ever come close smile.gif

Do we really need/want another Batman movie? I'm already tired of Superhero flicks!!!!!

Chris

Actually, I kinda do. Only because with todays technology you can trully replicate a "Comic Book Hero" as maybe the creators invisioned him/her.

As far as Kucher.........I would pass. When Keaton played the Dark Knight it was hard to swallow until I actually saw the movie, I thik he's still the best Batman to date.

I would go with a relative unknown if they intend on going with a Year One angle.