• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is there a better spiderman/x-man cover?

31 posts in this topic

yea i was looking at it last night. i was trying to think if they ever had a cover shot before. there's x-men 35. but i'm personaly not crazy about that cover. and then there's marvel team-up 1-3 but thats just the human torch. the # 4 but you only see the angle and iceman. so basicaly what i'm saying is yahoo! i own the best of something!! although i would like to see other covers if there are any.

What I've never understood is why these post X-Men 66 and pre-GS-X-Men 1 X-Men appearances aren't more highly sought after. There's only a smattering of them. Granted, I understand they're mainly in popular marvel books with high circulation #s, but people are spending big bucks for the pre-94 reprint issues, which perplexes me.

yea i mentiond that one, but it's only angle and ice man. the secret wars is sweet. but i still like the giant size better.

With Scott and Jean poke2.gif

Admittedly, out of uniform tho.