• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

I was thinking the same thing...Subby would be my choice. I hate brittle pages on books too, but to own a Sub-Mariner #1, "slightly brittle" would be well worth the gamble. Just look at that cover!

(BTW, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to PointFive!!! Any birthday GA book wishes come true today??)

Thanks, Ryan! Nope, the Superman #6 is my major purchase and that will do it for me for awhile. Well...for this week anyway. Well, OK...for today. Actually, right after midnight I might hit the BIN on something..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(BTW, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to PointFive!!! Any birthday GA book wishes come true today??)

Thanks, Ryan! Nope, the Superman #6 is my major purchase and that will do it for me for awhile. Well...for this week anyway. Well, OK...for today. Actually, right after midnight I might hit the BIN on something..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

I know how that goes!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

crazy.gif

27_laughing.gif

I know how that goes!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

crazy.gif

I know!!! I feel like I'm on newsprint crack!!

I'll stop after this one... really...

(what can I pawn??) foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

I know how that goes!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

crazy.gif

I know!!! I feel like I'm on newsprint crack!!

I'll stop after this one... really...

(what can I pawn??) foreheadslap.gif

There is nothing new under the sun...

"If I get a little money, I buy books. If there's some left over, I buy something to eat." Erasmus