• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

I'd have to go with the Tec 31. The holes in the Action would drive me nuts.

Extensive P can mean many things. I have had books restored that did not have major piece replacement, but did have many tears sealed and the spine splits repaired. These came back with extensive P remarks. I think their definition of extensive is a bit broad for my tastes.

both sold for approx. $8,500

Which one would you choose?

1448978-allnegro.jpg

...or

1448978-allselect.jpg

as much as I Iove the scarcity of All Negro, I have 4 kids that one day will be going to college...I've got to go with All Select

1448978-allselect.jpg.71bc61e38252ea666d1905766262e3be.jpg

Edited by showcase-4

now here is what may be a tough one for you.....you have the "D" copy Suspense #3, or the sweet lookin' and sweet gradin' Tec 33 which has a blue label, but graders comments suggest it should be purple (IMO)...label references "very minor amount of color touch and glue"....sorry folks, I don't care what anyone says..this book is restored. you can't be a little pregnant. Both sold for the high $40k's.

Which one would you choose?

1451129-tec33.jpg

.........or

1451129-suspense3.jpg

for me...gotta go with Suspense...can't handle the "blue label that should be purple" aspect...if not for that, the Tec 33 would be a slam dunk.

1451129-suspense3.jpg.587102818b4fa51f8e4825bdb5342b16.jpg

Edited by showcase-4