• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

A little Gold vs. Silver on this one....keeps things fresh and interesting! Both sold in the same 2005 auction for the exact same amount....$43,125. Which one would you choose, and why ????

1636288-mf54.jpg

in a cold minnesota moment!

rick

More Fun 54 or JIM 83

This is a real toughie for me. That More Fun is a killer book and tougher then the JIM 83 (duh!) but......

Since one of my dream runs to own is JIM 83-125 in high grade, I'd go for the JIM.

But DAMN! That More Fun is pretty.

Famous Funnies 1 - Tec does look very generic, so I will go for historical issue

New Comics 1 - Extensive restoration doesn't sound very enticing, so I will go for the one-of-a-kind high grade NC1

More Fun 54 - Beautiful GA with white pages beats out Thor for me, though on another day I might take the 1st Thor instead

Famous Funnies 1 - Tec does look very generic, so I will go for historical issue

New Comics 1 - Extensive restoration doesn't sound very enticing, so I will go for the one-of-a-kind high grade NC1

More Fun 54 - Beautiful GA with white pages beats out Thor for me, though on another day I might take the 1st Thor instead

This guy knows how to pick books !