• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Id take the AF15.

an unrestored 6.5 Action 1 is a great great book..... but against the BEST first Spidey???? Both have a great future, but the AF15 has bragging rights the 6.5 will never have unless a handful of other ACTION 1s spontaneously disintegrate . And we all know Spidey is the new/next Superman.

Well stated. (thumbs u (thumbs u

I totally agree!

Which one would you choose?

I think since you are asking this in the GA forum this one is a no brainer.

The guy in the cape.

:headbang:

Ze-

nah. the guy in the cape was first, but he ain't the best--the other guy is. AF15 for me.

The guy in the cape.

Ze-

nah. the guy in the cape was first, but he ain't the best--the other guy is. AF15 for me.

Spidey books are a dime a dozen, gimme the older, harder to get in decent grade book anyday.

:kidaround:

The guy in the cape.

Ze-

Spidey books are a dime a dozen, gimme the older, harder to get in decent grade book anyday.

(thumbs u - unless I could actualy sell the AF 15 for 500K and have change left over afte buying the Action 1

The guy in the cape.

Ze-

(thumbs u - unless I could actualy sell the AF 15 for 500K and have change left over afte buying the Action 1

I think reality is the reverse of the above sttement..A 9.6 A.F 15 can only by a 7.0 Action 1.....and that aint no quess....

WHy is it better than the DEntist? Eric has a few top copies, a killer Tec run, and a smattering of other keys. At least from what I see on the website. Dentists has tons of books, and has Aces to Eric's kings on most of the keys. including of course the Top Two.

What am I missing here?

WHy is it better than the DEntist? Eric has a few top copies, a killer Tec run, and a smattering of other keys. At least from what I see on the website. Dentists has tons of books, and has Aces to Eric's kings on most of the keys. including of course the Top Two.

What am I missing here?

nothing...but eric is a much more accessible individual, and shows his stuff off :)

rick

It will do 350k and another 9.6 will pop up...and another.....gives me goose BUMPS to think bout it.

ya know, for both books, we can only guess whether they sell for 500 or 300 since they arent for sale. To date, neither book (or any other) has ever sold for that much, so all we have is the estimated prices we THINK their owners MIGHT let them go for..

when we all agree that both books are far from their ultimate values years from now.

ANybody holding such books would have to be crazy, in financial trouble, or just flat out bored with collecting (or switching collectibles) to sell them at this point.

or maybe cause their wife says to. Forgot that one!

What am I missing here?

We are getting off topic so I won't elaborate to much. The dentist doesn't have

Detective Comics 27 @ CGC 6.5

Detective Comics 27 @ CGC 7.5

Whiz 1 @ CGC 8.5

Tec 31 @ CGC 8.0

All-Star 8 @ CGC 9.0

Amazing Fantasy 15 @ CGC 9.6

More Fun 52 @ CGC 7.5

Sensation @ CGC 9.0

2 Copies of All America 16 @ CGC 5.5

TOS 39 @ CGC 9.4

+ The best run of Detective Comics in the world. Mostly Nova Scotia.

:cool:

Edited by CarolinaComix

Dave is the King . He is the top comic, art and toy colletor of Batman and Superman as well as M.H keys. NOBODY comes close. NOBODY. Its like he is Secretariat in the belmont and im 31 lengths behind him. This is not an exaggeration.