• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Did J.V ever say if J.S ever owned it? I HOPE NOT.

If you take out your secret decoder ring you can easily figure out what im gettin at.

I believe he bought it direct, so no monkey stuff done to it

rick

this is a case where the detective in me would choose the AA 16....tec 38 is "common", and even in high grade, far more readily available than "any" unrestored AA 16 (gd or better)...

gator

I agree with Rick. And for the record I will take the MF 52 as well.

There are ungraded high grade copies out there for A.F 15.. Census isnt tell all.

same for Action 1 just less so

I Agree!

Action #1's rarity is more well known than high grade AF15 is. If 500K is ever realized at auction for a 9.6 I promise you more copies will come out of hiding! I can't say the same for Action 1.

why are so many of you SO sure there are THAT many AF15 9.6s out there? Isnt it asking a lot to think so many pristine copies would have survived from so early in the SA? I think it would signal "game over" to many of us if we ever got to a point where the census filled up to that extent... especially on the holy grail early key books.

why are so many of you SO sure there are THAT many AF15 9.6s out there? Isnt it asking a lot to think so many pristine copies would have survived from so early in the SA? I think it would signal "game over" to many of us if we ever got to a point where the census filled up to that extent... especially on the holy grail early key books.

I doubt there are very many. I've seen a couple in private collections that may be in that grade range, but can't be sure. There is a possibility of pressing a couple 9.2's or 9.4's on up though.

what grade do you think 500k would buy for Action 1.?

What grade do you think 500k for an AF15 would buy?

7.0 maybe 7.5 on the action 1

9.6 to 9.8 on the AF15

What do you think a Blue label Action #1 8.5 would go for, tied with top of Census!

Would appriciate everyone's thoughts.

P

1 to 2 million.

It is known that 2 million has been offered for a 9.2+ copy and the only known owner of a copy in that grade (dentist?) didn't accept. I'm guessing if the highest cgc graded copy at 8.5 came to market that it would also have ridiculous potential. Safe guess?