• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
1 1

5,844 posts in this topic

So with all of the BLOCKBUSTER books for sale as of lately it certainly begs the question, "WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE????".

--PICKR U A WINNER-- ^^

action1-large2.jpg

AllAmericanComics16MH94.jpg

Is there really any choice?That AA 16 is so smokin hot you have to wear abestos gloves just to hold it.A harder book in grade(from what ive been told) and completely unrestored.And there is that minor thing about some Church guy.Might catch on some day.

Dennis (worship)

The Action 1 is a bigger grail and with two small tear seals is a more appealing book to me. It has white pages and great eye appeal. I'd much rather have that book to leave to my grandkids than the AA16, which is a fabulous book in it's own rights. People can try to put down that Action1 , can try to diminish it, can try to cast doubt on it but it's a bigger book by far and my personal choice.

Hi

Of course Action 1 is the biggest of the big[in terms of importance] No argument there what so ever.It is historically the bigger book by far! , but because of condition the AA16 is the more valuable book.Thats all im saying.

Hi

Of course Action 1 is the biggest of the big[in terms of importance] No argument there what so ever.It is historically the bigger book by far! , but because of condition the AA16 is the more valuable book.Thats all im saying.

Is the AA 16 your book?Simply stunning.

Dennis

Action 1 because it's THE landmark comic with (arguably, along with Batman, Mickey Mouse and Archie) the most popular comic character ever.

In the comic world AA16 is also a landmark with the Mile High copy being the ultimate choice but Action 1 is known to those outside the hobby as well and is as close as you can get to a no-brainer from an investment standpoint. As for the cover art, even though it's been copied many times, the Action 1 cover is still a very cool one and much more interesting than the AA16 cover. That can be nice when you're sipping a nice single malt and gazing at your new acquisition... :cloud9: