• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

The reaon I bought the 6.5[not after the fact] is that I knew the 6.5 is near the top.

Oh yes it is...It is actually the highest graded clean book on the census..No notes or slight anything written on it..D.A who has owned more action 1s than all of us put together says 6.5 is near the top ,isnt the top but close.

the cgc 7.5 is slight color blue label and the 8.5 is rusted staples..The highest grade with no neg notes of any kind is 6.5..[the 2,, 6.5s]...

I Had heard the rumors about a book that was being auctioned at Heritage that was undergraded in the opinion of quite a few people..I didnt bid but I always remembered what was said about...I saw it as a 6.5 and agreed it was a 6.5 and backed up my belief with my wallet

The reaon I bought the 6.5[not after the fact] is that I knew the 6.5 is near the top.

Oh yes it is...It is actually the highest graded clean book on the census..No notes or slight anything written on it..D.A who has owned more action 1s than all of us put together says 6.5 is near the top ,isnt the top but close.

the cgc 7.5 is slight color blue label and the 8.5 is rusted staples..The highest grade with no neg notes of any kind is 6.5..[the 2,, 6.5s]...

Here's a tough one....Which would you rather have,YOUR Action 1 at 6.5 or the top copy Superman # 1 ?GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I cant remember the exact story, but I do remember reading that this particular copy was once an undergraded 5.5 and was then resubmitted.

This information was contributed to the board by me.thats how you know it.

I would be the only one[other than the seller, who would know it of course].

I would rather have my Action 1..The top copy on the census of Superman # 1, is the 8.0 and was once restored..I dont want any part of that..if your talkin all copies,it is only speculation how high an unrestored superman # 1 is

I would rather have my Action 1..The top copy on the census of Superman # 1, is the 8.0 and was once restored..I dont want any part of that..if your talkin all copies,it is only speculation how high an unrestored superman # 1 is

I would too.It will always be the cornerstone.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

inspired by the fact that it was such a "hot topic" in another thread recently, I thought it would be enjoyable by all to have a thread dedicated to asking the age old question - "which one would you choose?".

Okay, would you choose this -- for $4400?

Adventure98.jpg

Or this -- for $4300?

Spitzergirl-1.jpg

Depending on your choice, you could be governor.

Edited by bluechip

I d have to take the Adventure (the comic, not the one hour adventure with her!) because thats why! I get to keep the book forever but have to return the girl in an hour! In reality, Id fly to NY and pay a lot less than 4300 by saving the travel expenses to bring her to me!!

inspired by the fact that it was such a "hot topic" in another thread recently, I thought it would be enjoyable by all to have a thread dedicated to asking the age old question - "which one would you choose?".

Adventure98.jpg

Or this -- for $4300?

Spitzergirl-1.jpg

I'll take the 22 year old attractive drug addict every time.....easy choice for me.

Great match up bluechip (thumbs u

Adventure98.jpg

Or this -- for $4300?

Spitzergirl-1.jpg

That's my old copy of Adv #93...I'll take that!

West

ps...Mr Bedrock wants both! :o

:jokealert:

Adventure98.jpg

Or this -- for $4300?

Spitzergirl-1.jpg

Can I see a scan of the back first? :whistle:

Adventure98.jpg

Or this -- for $4300?

Spitzergirl-1.jpg

lol

Adventure98.jpg

Or this -- for $4300?

Spitzergirl-1.jpg

loldoh!