• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

"Disdain?" (shrug)

he made a funny at my expense in a thread in General yesterday..... :sumo:

when I see him at next years Baltimore ComicCon, I'm going to reach up and punch him in the knee cap!

I bet you chuckled a little bit, way down deep inside.

"Disdain?" (shrug)

when I see him at next years Baltimore ComicCon, I'm going to reach up and punch him in the knee cap!

Better bring a step ladder. :insane:

:acclaim:

Oh, and back to the question............................... hm

I'm a Timely guy more so than a DC guy, but I would have to take the Tech 31 over the MMC #9.............and I do love the idea of owning the first battle between two heroes. The MMC # 2 is nice, but comes in 3rd place for me. :sorry:

I'm a Timely guy more so than a DC guy, but I would have to take the Tech 31 over the MMC #9.............and I do love the idea of owning the first battle between two heroes. The MMC # 2 is nice, but comes in 3rd place for me. :sorry:

That would be my sentiment also. The Tec #31 is one of my all-time favorite covers even though I'm not a DC collector.

Sorry guys MMC#9 because of the condition and its about as cool as Timely's get (not a knock on the Tec of course). I believe this issue was pressed to a 9.0 if I'm not mistaken (does look undergraded)? Two fantastic covers from the early days. I bet you Richard would trade for the MMC#9. :baiting:

Actually I'd want both.

How about this comparison...

detective31cgc.jpg

or

mm2.jpg

A choice between two of the most awesome covers of all time??? Very hard decision. Maybe the MM 2 by a hair

:o Of all people to say this, Fueldude, you would be one of the last people I would expect to say this. Oh the humanity. :baiting:

Sorry guys MMC#9 because of the condition and its about as cool as Timely's get (not a knock on the Tec of course). I believe this issue was pressed to a 9.0 if I'm not mistaken (does look undergraded)? Two fantastic covers from the early days. I bet you Richard would trade for the MMC#9. :baiting:

Actually I'd want both.

detective31cgc.jpg

or

mm2.jpg

Tec 31 for me again. No real surprise there I'm sure

:o Of all people to say this, Fueldude, you would be one of the last people I would expect to say this. Oh the humanity. :baiting:

:cry:

Actually I'd want both.

detective31cgc.jpg

or

mm2.jpg

"excuse me, do you have any Air Freshner" :roflmao:

"Disdain?" (shrug)

I bet you chuckled a little bit, way down deep inside.

70089.jpg.fc75a424352d2de245e98cca08090b4e.jpg

Actually I'd want both.

detective31cgc.jpg

or

mm2.jpg

"excuse me, do you have any Air Freshner" :roflmao:

Now can anyone find me a cheap Low grade MM2? Love that cover......