• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

The price on the All-Select seems steep for a 3.0 - but then again the book looks far nicer from the scan.

As sweet as Church copies are - I can't see that sort of money for a so-so issue of All-American.

For the price I'm inclined to agree with Mr. Bedrock - neither.

Absent cost - I'd go with the All-Select.

if that one is so-so, somebody direct me to the really bad ones, as i had a tuff day and could use a good laugh.

assuming this one wasn't a trick question, i'll say: as 1.

lol Superman's Pal are you kidding me over a white paged pre-Bat Tec. That Jimmy Olsen krap opitimizes (sp?) everything I detest about DC, no contest. My apologies in advance if I insult anyone who might of bought that but anyone who would pay $6,000 for that book (not even in high grade) :insane:

Also, I'll take the All-Select #1 even though I think its over priced.

all select 1... but if a 3.0 sold for that, I priced my 8.0 too low doh!

Didn't I just read you saying "Buy the book, not the label"?

You should be pretty happy with the price you got, especially with what the last couple of 7.5s brought.

Oh, yeah - and Tec 18 easy choice.

all select 1... but if a 3.0 sold for that, I priced my 8.0 too low doh!

Didn't I just read you saying "Buy the book, not the label"?

You should be pretty happy with the price you got, especially with what the last couple of 7.5s brought.

Oh, yeah - and Tec 18 easy choice.

yep, but just because I like to buy the book and not the label, doesn't mean I want folks to do that when I am selling :baiting: