• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

I'd probably take the Tec because its a high grade Church copy and then find a low grade Suspense #3. Couldn't envision myself hanging on to either book very long, there is much better books to be had for $14,000.

What books do you/would you hold onto Peter? lol

Both sold for $28,680 in May of 2008 at Heritage. Which one would you choose, and why????

Supes 1 doh! More popular character from generation to generation. Cooler character.

Although, the AA16 and GL is still cool, but I am just answering Steve's question :)

Edited by Primetime

What books do you/would you hold onto Peter? lol

Well if I didn't have to liquidate last year I defintely would have held on to a bunch of Spectre More Fun's, early MMC's, I could get a killer All Select #1 for $14,000 :D, Tec #35, Cap's, Sub-Mariner's etc, etc. :cloud9: These two books are not on the radar.

Which one would you choose???

P4080004.JPG

or

P4080005.JPG

neither.

Bummer, this was a give-away thread. I'll have to remove you from the list of candidates. :devil:lol

The battle of 2 cool comics!

both sold for approx. $14,000 in 2005 ( already retro in our world. 'eh?)

The notes on the Suspense 3 are "small piece of tape on centerfold at staple"

Which one would you choose, and why????

I didn't know you could have a piece missing like that and still get a fine+?