• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

AF 15 :sumo:

Me too. If I were going to pay $80,000 for a comic book, it would have to be one that has a big upside. The AF 15 does.

Me too. If I were going to pay $80,000 for a comic book, it would have to be one that has a big upside. The AF 15 does.

More Fun 53,,, one of the coolest Spectre covers there is, in EXTREMELY rare high grade vs. some common Silver Age trash? c'mon, no contest... :insane::censored:lol

Basically what he said. Although I agree with the resale upside for AF 15 implied in the other responses.

However, since this is all play money for me, I'll take the Specter over Spidey any day.

This was being bandied about between me and DizzyFoxx. Which one would you choose?

scan0257.jpg

3195958878_092b24e41a_b.jpg

versus

P4080005.jpg

Now this is a tough one. I love both books very much.

After much pondering though, I will take the MF 55. As I mentioned earlier, I am a Fate guy.

Too bad Dizzy wasn't trading this when I had the 6.0 Torch #1 a couple of months back. Of course Parker would have executed me.

More Fun 53,,, one of the coolest Spectre covers there is, in EXTREMELY rare high grade vs. some common Silver Age trash? c'mon, no contest... :insane::censored:lol

Partly agree with you here

Agreed. Super rare high grade Mile High key, or mid-grade common key?