• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

A slight change of pace.

The scenario: You're a small comic book publisher facing declining sales. You have to let go of one of your two editors. Which one would you choose to stay and why?

Al

feldstein_tfdcrypt.jpg

or

Harvey

mad_no1.jpg

See ya Harvey. Al is the man!

The Tec has nice paper and presents beautifully. I don't see how you could pass on that--it's history. Batman is an icon... Spectre is just a great character.

(thumbs u

That's a tough one. I really don't like moderate or extensive resto, and the More Fun presents beautifully for a 6.0. That said, I think I would take the Tec 27. Like WP said, it's history.

The Tec has nice paper and presents beautifully. I don't see how you could pass on that--it's history. Batman is an icon... Spectre is just a great character.
^^

Tec 27, even though I'm a little afraid of what owning a comic like that would do to a bottom feeder like me. I might buy a pair of iron boots and stomp on Bronze Age collectors or something.