• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

This one should be interesting .....either a blow out, or closer then I would have thought. Both sold recently for $19,000. Which one would you choose, and why????

(The MMC is a VG / unrestored )

Easiest one in a while. Tec. The other book is meaningless to me, and the Tec is dreamy.

Let's greatly beef up the competition against the Tec 29 from the last match-up. Both sold in 2008 for $19,000. Now which one would you choose, and why????

Batman 1.

Two reasons:

1. Greatest comic book of all time

2. My former copy that I greatly miss

This one should be interesting .....either a blow out, or closer then I would have thought. Both sold recently for $19,000. Which one would you choose, and why????

(The MMC is a VG / unrestored )

Easiest one in a while. Tec. The other book is meaningless to me, and the Tec is dreamy.

ditto.

Let's greatly beef up the competition against the Tec 29 from the last match-up. Both sold in 2008 for $19,000. Now which one would you choose, and why????

Batman 1.

Two reasons:

1. Greatest comic book of all time

2. My former copy that I greatly miss

me too. bat 1 is one of the great books, and i don't genuflect at the altar of the 29; i like 31, 33 and 35 more.