• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

I never even knew there was a 9.8 Namora out there....Incredible!!!!! (worship)

So for me this is way too easy...Namora takes it.....even if it was a 9.6 copy..I'd take the Namora.... (thumbs u

But both books are beauties....and I wish i could own both....(I do like the Clock, especially because of the Centaur historical references..). (shrug)

Edited by Blind Owl

Namora #1. To date it is the only Timely superhero book that CGC has graded 9.8

West

not so, dear boy; the blonde phantom lurks within. we'll let you keep your name, however.

bstone.jpg

I'd take Crack. Sue me.

your opinion is such an indictment of your sanity that i'm not sure you have the procedural capacity to be sued. i speak only from knowledge of la. law, and am not sure what law would govern on the prairie.

Namora #1. To date it is the only Timely superhero book that CGC has graded 9.8

West

not so, dear boy; the blonde phantom lurks within. we'll let you keep your name, however.

bstone.jpg

:idea:West

I'd take Crack. Sue me.

your opinion is such an indictment of your sanity that i'm not sure you have the procedural capacity to be sued. i speak only from knowledge of la. law, and am not sure what law would govern on the prairie.

...and now it's saved me still more litigation! Bwah-ha-ha! Crazy like a fox, Bruddah!

I'd take Crack. Sue me.

...and now it's saved me still more litigation! Bwah-ha-ha! Crazy like a fox, Bruddah!

heeheehee