• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Yep,thats where you will find me.

I was in scoop also with pics if you want to see how handsome i am

Probably best to stick to the audio....

now, I have never seen the dentist's collection of SM material, but to me, Peter's is the best I have ever seen!

one of these days, I plan to make the trek to visit Peter and check out the goods first hand!

now, I have never seen the dentist's collection of SM material, but to me, Peter's is the best I have ever seen!

one of these days, I plan to make the trek to visit Peter and check out the goods first hand!

I think Mark Edmonds' has him beat, probably by a fairly large margin.

Dave Anderson

Jim hambrick

mark edmunds

Phil hecht

in that order,

Are you including ALL Superman related material in the above order?

I have never seen any of the aboves stuff, so Peter gets my "viewed" vote

Not totally.but I did consider it .

Anderson is tops to me in terms of quality,not quantity .

Hambrick is quantity

I have never seen mr Edmunds collection but have heard some of it.

Phil Hecht is mostly toys and moive posters of Superman.

I myself have never focused on quantity but more focused on very high quality and very rare pieces. Holy Grail pieces related to Superman and Batman.With that kind of limited focus it is not possible[at least nowdays] to have a massive collection.I just sit like a very patient spider waiting for that once in a lifetime piece to come along,than I pouce on it very quickly.Every piece I have has very histoical significanse.Thats the kind of collector I am. Do to space limitation the Scoop artical contained only a small amount of my collection.Mr Edmund may very well indeed have a larger collection.

Not totally.but I did consider it .

Anderson is tops to me in terms of quality,not quantity .

Hambrick is quantity

I have never seen mr Edmunds collection but have heard some of it.

Phil Hecht is mostly toys and moive posters of Superman.

I myself have never focused on quantity but more focused on very high quality and very rare pieces. Holy Grail pieces related to Superman and Batman.With that kind of limited focus it is not possible[at least nowdays] to have a massive collection.I just sit like a very patient spider waiting for that once in a lifetime piece to come along,than I pouce on it very quickly.Every piece I have has very histoical significanse.Thats the kind of collector I am. Do to space limitation the Scoop artical contained only a small amount of my collection.Mr Edmund may very well indeed have a larger collection.

From what I have seen of Mark's, it seems fairly complete. All comics, toys, giveaways, advertising material, etc. He collected Superman like Ian collected DC. A completist.

There may be the odd piece or two he lacks, but not much. He has quality as well as quantity. In fact, he plans to open a Superman museum to showcase it all in. I am really looking forward to it.

Mark has been at it a very, very long time. Heck he was around when Bob B got the SF books and pretty much came up with the idea for backing boards as a way to protect the high grade of that collection.

He is quite a guy. He is usually at the Chicago con, so if you go this year I will hook you two up so you can compare notes.