• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

O.K., both these guide for around $3,400.

The Timely, hands down.

1) Timely's trade for above guide in high grades.

2)Bat 11, usually trades at a discount to guide in FVF.

3)Did the Batman originally sell in the Heritage July 2002 sale? If so, would you pay a premium for the notes?

http://comics.heritageauctions.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=803&Lot_No=5415&src=pr#

I probably need the Master Chef's help for verification?

Thanks for the info. I didn't even know this when I purchased the book about 3 years ago off Ebay. I think I paid around $2,700 for it.

That's right, Silver Surfer, the "comic- master", Adamstrange, has spoken.

hi.gif Haven't seen you around in a while? Got any more 10 centers for the SA thread? popcorn.gif

these 2 books, when making a slight adjustment for being sold 2 years apart, would have sold for virtually the exact same price if both sold today. ( approx. $70k)

Which one would you choose?

1446788-sandman.jpg

......or

1446788-morefun53.jpg

on this one...I just couldn't stomach paying this much for a restored book, so I'd have to go with the Spectre

1446788-morefun53.jpg.cdaa3f0a33d6123b20b0b991d6411b73.jpg

Edited by showcase-4

WDCS and Cap 10

I thought you despised GA Cap? poke2.gif

I'll take the Tec 45, Cap 74 (duh!), Action 23, Batman 11 (even though the Joker is wearing eyeshadow and lipgloss), and as much as I like Adventure #40, I'll have to go with the 9.6 Church copy of MF 53.

This was a Real choice I made.

Superman #1 CGC 6.0 UNRESTORED OR Detective 38 Allentown copy.

I chose the Superman #1

I'm confident that the next 5-10 years will prove that you chose wisely wink.gif

Edited by showcase-4

WDCS and Cap 10

I thought you despised GA Cap? poke2.gif

I'll take the Tec 45, Cap 74 (duh!), Action 23, Batman 11 (even though the Joker is wearing eyeshadow and lipgloss), and as much as I like Adventure #40, I'll have to go with the 9.6 Church copy of MF 53.

I'm with Norinn on these.

now this is a tough choice... I love white pages on a GA book, but this 'Tec #31 is an "Extensive" P, which pretty much means the book was completely rebuilt, plus I love Action #7 even with those hole punches in it,

I'll take the Action #7 takeit.gif