• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RE: IF your brains are tired of spotting deception in the hobby

59 posts in this topic

9 isn't bad, I got 8. Had no idea Colorado was that low, I always thought that was a state on the Canadian border (yes, I'm Canadian).

At least I'm going to practice until I can get 40+--how well do all the Americans feel they'd do with a map of Canada?

Jay

I got 48 of them. Of course, when you are a history/geography teacher, you better damn well be able to do this.

I wonder if there is a world map that we could do this with?

I think I could do pretty well with a Canadian version too. Probably better than you Canucks have done with our map poke2.gif

I got 46 the first time and all of them the second. Neat thing-a-ma-bob, which I've bookmarked for my wife (the schoolteacher) and kids!

Okay stupid question, why the hell can't i find Washington. I've been there twice in the last 4 year's FFS mad.gif

Your not from Wales are you? If so, then it it looks like Llwaaaaliblyngblangss....,

I think I could do pretty well with a Canadian version too. Probably better than you Canucks have done with our map poke2.gif

Well, I should hope so...haha...since we've only got 10 provinces and 3 territories. Sorry, obviously I'm in no position to tease.

shy.gif

Andy

I got 3, but in my defense i'm Canadian so...ummm....yeah I think you get what i'm trying to say here. I quit halfway...just like a Canadian!

GD frostbacks need to learn the geography of the mother country....., that is, if you ever hope to make the 51st state....,makepoint.gif

J.C. forgive me....., I could not control myself...., sorry.gif

I got 3, but in my defense i'm Canadian so...ummm....yeah I think you get what i'm trying to say here. I quit halfway...just like a Canadian!

GD frostbacks need to learn the geography of the mother country....., that is, if you ever hope to make the 51st state....,makepoint.gif

J.C. forgive me....., I could not control myself...., sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif