• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee on 60 Minutes

4 posts in this topic

Was it the one where the interviewer was asking him if he felt bad about not having ownership of his characters, or about Marvel making so much money off of his creations? I saw him on 60 Minutes last year sometime where he tried to duck those questions by just saying "I try not to think about all that too much."

I guess he couldn't stop thinking about it...several months after the interview, he sued Marvel for not giving him enough money for the Spider-Man film.

goodevil.gif

Yeah, it's a repeat from back in October. At the end of the segment, the reporter mentioned the fact that Stan Lee filed suit against Marvel after the segment originally aired.

Yeah, it's a repeat from back in October. At the end of the segment, the reporter mentioned the fact that Stan Lee filed suit against Marvel after the segment originally aired.

Has that been settled yet ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif