• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barry Allen or Wally West??

13 posts in this topic

Ok....a real serious question here for all of you that watch "Justice League Adventures" on cartoon channel ..........You can regularly hear them call each other by there first names...John(Martian Manhunter)....Bruce (Batman)...Clark (Superman)....but they never say who the Flash is......Is he supposed to be Barry Allen or Wally West???....You never see him with his costume off so you can't tell.

On one episode Hawkgirl says "It's a wonder you are still single" and that doesn't help because both were eventually married.

This has been disturbing me for quite a long time now, so help me out.

Who do you think he is???

Jonny D. 893frustrated.gif

OK, that's easy! In the cartoon the Flash is ....::: poison dart strikes me in the neck :::

Come closer, I must tell you quickly...my enemies are too close...the clues are all in the show...what makes it obvious is gossip.gif....::: second poison dart strikes me in the neck :::

You...must...know...the...truth...the...Flash...is.......::: several poison darts strike me in the chest :::

OK, that's easy! In the cartoon the Flash is ....::: poison dart strikes me in the neck :::

Come closer, I must tell you quickly...my enemies are too close...the clues are all in the show...what makes it obvious is gossip.gif....::: second poison dart strikes me in the neck :::

You...must...know...the...truth...the...Flash...is.......::: several poison darts strike me in the chest :::

See what happens to those who try to talk.

So I take it with the exception of Foolkiller nobody really knows then?....I thought I've seen all the episodes(no I don't have a job)...and I've never seen any refference to Wally West.

J.D.

I saw a grand total of 1/2 of an episode, and it happened to be the race between flashy-pants & supes.

Based on what I saw, I'd bet my Silver Age Flash collection...AND Green Lantern collection...AND JLA collection that it's that snot-nose little runt Wally West. boo.gif

Good thing Barry's not alive to see this.

He is still dead, right? sorry.gif

Rick

I saw a grand total of 1/2 of an episode, and it happened to be the race between flashy-pants & supes.

Based on what I saw, I'd bet my Silver Age Flash collection...AND Green Lantern collection...AND JLA collection that it's that snot-nose little runt Wally West. boo.gif

Good thing Barry's not alive to see this.

He is still dead, right? sorry.gif

Rick

He's the only character in the DC universe to actually STAY dead, isn't he? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Except for... MATTER-EATER LAD!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif