• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War Comics for Sale - LOADS of 'em

282 posts in this topic

Thanks to everyone so far.

Man, the only thing that beats buying war books is selling them! Nice to see them going to some good homes too.

Tomorrow, the last of the Sgt. Rocks, and then the G.I. Combats. Wednesday Night will be Weird War. And if all goes well, Star Spangleds and Unknown Soldiers on Thursday, with Our Fighting Forces and Miscellaneous (think I might unload some DELL Combats) on Friday. If it's okay, I'll send out final totals to everyone on Sunday. If you want your total sooner, please send me a PM.

See you all tomorrow... now, I gotta go scan!

Shep

I agreen Marc... kids back in the early 70s never knew they had it so good. These books are incredible reads.

Stay tuned on the Sgt. Rocks... I've got some of the later ones up tonight, and yes, they are very underrated. Kanigher's writing on that character was great right up to the very end.

Shep

Hey Shep, any 9.2's and up in there? If so... takeit.gif all of 'em.

893naughty-thumb.gif

wait until he posts makepoint.gif

Easy boys, easy.

There are some 9.2 books coming, but they are mostly later issues of the war runs... stuff post-1980. My plan is to post another 30 or so books at 4pm eastern time today.

So keep everyone keep an eye and have your trigger fingers ready. I'll try and post a ten-minute warning before the books start to drop.

Thanks guys,

Shep

Great to see that there are people who appreaciate the DC war book. When I got my run these books would not move at 1$ each looks like they should be closer to 5$ each now. Maybe it is time to unload mine.

I know that there are 5 main title of interest, but does that spill over into Blackhawk's.

for some reason those books never struck my fancy so i have got a fairly good run