• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lunch Money - Finding GA Treasures Under $50

52 posts in this topic

VG/VG-

3/4" spine split at the bottom, 1/4" triangle out LRC, Cream pages with a bit of tanning. But solid over-all. By far my best deal ever - I lucked out!

I love hearing stories about other peoples' great finds. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Winning an auction on eBay.... 26 dollars.

Shipping to Florida.... 4 dollars.

Classic Frazetta cover.... Priceless!

yay.gif

famousfunnies209vg35fcsmgn1.jpg

What a great buy! 893applaud-thumb.gif I recall the seller mistakedly listed this as Buck Rogers #209 893whatthe.gif

When opportunity knocks....be prepared!

GE

What a great buy! 893applaud-thumb.gif I recall the seller mistakedly listed this as Buck Rogers #209 893whatthe.gif

When opportunity knocks....be prepared!

GE

This isn't quite as good a deal and is over the $50 limit, but I thought it was a great bargain at $66 on ebay. Seller listed the CF as being detached, which kept the bidding down, but it's actually still attached, just loose (it's a one staple book).

fightcomics39vf75fcsmyw3.jpg

The Guide should reflect this industry common knowledge

Back in the 90s it did for a couple years for a few books. Then it got removed.

No I don't "know" why so let the speculation begin. yay.gif

Probably one of my best ebay deals. If I recall properly, I paid less than 30 bucks, buy it now.

1455037-teen.jpg

Jack

That's me on the ground and Win holding the book...course it wouldn't be a phantom lady.....something more like a...i don't know....say a....TEC 1!