• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody watching Smallville this year?

18 posts in this topic

After last season, I thought the show sucked donkey balls. However, there seems to be some consistant writing and not as many cringe moments. I am thinking Green Arrow should get a spinoff. While he is not in line with the comics, his presence has added some flare to the show and is the next best thing to counter Clark besides Bruce Wayne.

i'm watching this season and at same time midway through season 3 on dvd. in season 3 it was who actually knew his secret and now it's who doesn't know his secret. Looking forward to 4 and 5 (got them already)

Heroes is better, but smallville is still holding on to me by a thread.

heros is moving along to slowly and i'm losing interest fast, i didn't watch the whole episode last week. until heros makes it to a season 6, smallville in my mind is far superior.

(White font for kind of spoiler for those who are not up to current season of episodes)

My question is------> Is Lois going to suck face with every Justice Leaguer? 1st Aquaman, now Green Arrow, eventually Superman. She's like a superhero groupie!

Setting up the JLA....Superman, Aquama, Green Arrow, Flash.

I've heard there is going to be an episode called "Justice" which will showcase everyone. Can't wait to see how it's handled.

This is the most anticipated episode for me thus far in the series. I just hope they make it worthy of that many heroes in the same episode. It could be the most action packed exciting one yet. I wish they would make it a 2 hour special though.

I like the way Smallville has progressed, not too slow, not too fast. I just hope Kent not casing "zoners" every episode for the rest of the season.

West

I think that's the underlying story of this season. I've liked this season better than last season. I also like the fact that somewone knows who Superman is and is a superhero (kinda).