• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT.......find the 50 horror movies in the painting...

67 posts in this topic

count the number of cents. What are the kid's doing? They're not dancing, they're......

I have 49 and can't find the 50th to even guess frown.gif

at 42 and going blind
Knife20Slashing20Eyeball.gif893whatthe.gif

don't tell me Un Chien Andalou is in there somewhere.

that shot is the director's hands cutting the eye of a dead cow. he got sick immediately after shooting that.

what a strange movie that is

Ok, need the staircase, the sky to the left of the mountain, the three men looking at the map, and the fish thing in the bottom corner. Can someone PM me some hints? (Don't want to give it up here). Thanks!

Ah. Finally got it all....by cheating the last 8 or so.

I was finally driven insane by the peach with the shovels on it. Turns out I was wrong on both counts.

Hulk:

1) I think you want the mountains, not the sky

2) The fish thing is less a fish and more a type of thing..

3) the guys looking at the map are young....

Ok, need the staircase, the sky to the left of the mountain, the three men looking at the map, and the fish thing in the bottom corner. Can someone PM me some hints? (Don't want to give it up here). Thanks!
Fish thingie relates to an Universal Studios monster! gossip.gif

makepoint.gif

This is a fantastic time waster!

The format is terrific, and the production level is amazing. I had a blast with this, all the while I kept thinking. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Shiver needs to see this... did he paint this?

M&M product placement aside, I loved it..especially how the X-File music mocked me as I tried to figure it out. It was haunting. Great Halloween post, and a great game.

Thanx for the link. thumbsup2.gif

Happy Halloween Everyone.

Ze-

BTW, First one I guessed was Texas Chain Saw Massacre, then Children of the Corn, then I saw Sheep with headphones on.

foreheadslap.gif

makepoint.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif

makepoint.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
foreheadslap.gif

makepoint.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
foreheadslap.gif
F U troll poke2.gif

Alright, dammit. I'm 55 minutes in and 5 short. What are:

1) The planets

2) The stupid M&M in a dress

3) the stairs

4) the house with a guy & a telescope

5) the old lady with 2 kids

I got some of those...

1) War of the Worlds

2) Blue Velvet

count the number of cents. What are the kid's doing? They're not dancing, they're......

I have 49 and can't find the 50th to even guess frown.gif

Neither clue helped. What about the reaper and the bats?

I thought that the man covered in baskets on his head and feet was "Basket Case" but isn't the case.