• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB any art by Ted Naifeh OR Tara McPherson

9 posts in this topic

Tara McPherson had a bunch of great pages with her at SDCC this year, but they were not cheap.

From her website:

Fables:1001 Nights of Snowfall is out now!! Written by Bill Willingham and published by DC Vertigo. Featuring art by Mark Buckingham, Esao Andrews, James Jean, Jill Thompson, Charles Vess and more! My painted story is called Diaspora.

Read a review here.

And here.

Anyone interested in original pages please contact Ralf Krüger at info@feinkunst-krueger.de

Big D,

I tried for months and months to get a simple commission out of Ted for my brother's wedding...he kept saying he would do it (heck I was going to pay for it) and even sent emails from France to say he would do it...alas, nothing. I started asking months before the Wedding which was in February....Ted never did it and it was a huge disapointment -- my brother and wife love Courtney....it is the worse OA experience I've ever had -- I'd still love to get a piece of his art -- he seemed nice even though he promised over and over to do a commission....

Michael

Tara McPherson sells modestly priced signed/numbered low print run hand-pulled prints of various rock bands like Depeche Mode? for $25-35. Will be hard to get any comic book artwork by her as she has very little published so far.