• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's still reading 52?

29 posts in this topic

Anyone out there besides me still reading 52?

I'm enjoying the Black Adam story along with most of the other storylines except for the John Steel/Lex Luthor storyline which is a real snoozer for me. And Ambush Bug's recent reappearance was a low point for the series.

In unrelated news, I'm dropping The Atom. I had high hopes for the series, enjoyed the first few issues, but after reading issue 5, I have no idea what's going on. There's no focus to the story.

Anyone out there besides me still reading 52?

And Ambush Bug's recent reappearance was a low point for the series.

Blasphemy!!!! I was thrilled to see Ambush Bug again, but I really liked the Ambush Bug stuff back in the day. I am still reading it and will finish it off, not a horrible read and better than most out there today...

I read the first 4-5 issues, but then lost track for a couple issues. Although I still buy the title every week. I may have to go back and read all 52 issues in one sitting. That would be a real treat. cloud9.gif

Yep, still reading and enjoying 52(1/2 way through 893applaud-thumb.gif)

I'm really enjoying the secret villain/scientist isle.

Booster bored me and will bore me when he comes back to the book.

I'm curious to see what happens to the elongated man as future blurbs have stated that he will NOT be the new Dr. Fate....so what is gonna happen with him?

I don't read any mainstream DC, but I've been enjoying 52 from day one. thumbsup2.gif

U a Marvel zombie? insane.gif

I was, but my pull list looks like this now:

Marvel

Astonishing X-Men

Ultimate Spider-Man

Uncanny X-Men

Wolverine

X-Men

DC/Virtigo

100 Bullets

All Star Superman

Boys

DMZ

Jonah Hex

Justice

Loveless

Criminal

Other

Battlestar Galactica

Conan

Fear Agent

Lone Ranger

Red Sonja

Walking Dead

What can I say? Marvel sucks a.s.s right now.

Still reading and enjoying the series... the Question and Montoya storyline started pretty slowly but its picked up with the connection to the Black Adam story. I am curious about the Super Nova character.. is it really Superboy or someone else. I think this has been the best thing DC has ever done. Its definitely going to leave a void when its over.