• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Blazing Combat #1

8 posts in this topic

I wouldn't go lower than 6.0, the black cover makes the spine look worse than it probably is. It looks like there are some other dings - up by the "Warren" at the top, and the Z in magazine, as well as th X in exciting, but its still a pretty decent looking copy.

I was hoping it was in the 7.0 range, but now that I've been looking it over for a while, I'm thinking more like 6.0 maybe lower. That spine is a killer.

I'd say that 6.0 is probably right, might be 5.5, not likely a 6.5, but never the less a great book to have, wish I had one like it thumbsup2.gif

Jeff

I'm actually trying to decide whether to put it up for sale or not. I know what OS guide says it's worth, but from what I know it is kind of a rare book and there is currently a seller on Ebay trying to sell a CGC graded VG+ copy for $260.00. Obviously that's outrageous, but could I get $200 for one in this shape?

you should try the magazine section, see if anyone there has any thoughts...i wouldn't hazard a guess, as it's not at all in my realm of expertise

I would have guessed in the seven range, don't know what imperfections are showing up on your guy's monitors... Maybe I need to wash my screen?

I was thinking the same thing. Looks much better than 6.0....