• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Unexpected small lot of HG comics...113

7 posts in this topic

Personally, I would save the slabbing fees and just sell them raw. They're nice books, but it looks like even the nicest of the batch will probably fall just short of the 9.4+ grades you would need to justify slabbing. Sterling, what say you?

Personally, I would save the slabbing fees and just sell them raw. They're nice books, but it looks like even the nicest of the batch will probably fall just short of the 9.4+ grades you would need to justify slabbing. Sterling, what say you?

I would skip the slabbing and keep em...they are nice books shy.gif

real nice group of books there.............. thumbsup2.gif

i'm thinking BA DC's in that condition would grade out around 8.0 - 9.0. financially i doubt it would make much sense to slab them and i'm sure they look beautiful is nice Mylars................. grin.gif

Great cover art on #145.

I agree with you guys. Would be surprise if any of these receive any better than 8.0/8.5

8.0-8.5... geez.. I don't want you working at a grading company... I can't see anything lower then 9.0 and nothing higher then 9.2!! Gorgeous horror books!!!

send the 137, 138, and 145. I think they may come back higher than others think. Since you have a bunch, won't hurt to grade a few. Wish I had sent the 500 I picked up a few years ago as they'e bringing big bucks these days.