• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB James Jean Art (Fables)

17 posts in this topic

As far as I've seen the best bet is to ask James directly each month, he did mention he would have an on-line store again soon to make the process fairer, alternatively Court, above, has sold a few from his mega collection intermitently or wait for the random person who had bought one to also cash out now due to the high prices.

The newer collectors definately don't seem to be selling them on, and pieces are chased hard now.

Good luck!

It may however feell like this trying to get one..... tonofbricks.gif

I think it was the Fables #43 cover art that went for $3500 on eBay. Gives me an idea how much I should expect to pay for Fables cover art...but clueless about his other works which are equally as beautiful.

Nah, #43 was never on ebay. The Fables ebay sales are as follows:

#44 - $1360 (May)

#46 - $2150 (October 05)

#50 - $7285 (June)

#57 - $3550 (October)

I think it was the Fables #43 cover art that went for $3500 on eBay. Gives me an idea how much I should expect to pay for Fables cover art...but clueless about his other works which are equally as beautiful.

Nah, #43 was never on ebay. The Fables ebay sales are as follows:

#44 - $1360 (May)

#46 - $2150 (October 05)

#50 - $7285 (June)

#57 - $3550 (October)

My mistake, it wasn't #43. I was referring to #50 cover which I could have sworn was sold on eBay more recently than June and for $3500. Have you kept the auction listing in your watch list?

Just about everyone was at San Diego Comic Con this summer. There was a Fables panel, and everyone that attended received a signed copy of issue 50 (signed by Bill Willingham, Mark Buckingham, Steve Leialoha, Todd Klein, Matt Sturges, and Andrew Pepoy). I then had mine signed by Shelly Bond as well...and look to have it signed by James Jean and Tony Akins at the next opportunity. Anyway...it was really cool that they did that for the fans. Nice touch.

Just about everyone was at San Diego Comic Con this summer. There was a Fables panel, and everyone that attended received a signed copy of issue 50 (signed by Bill Willingham, Mark Buckingham, Steve Leialoha, Todd Klein, Matt Sturges, and Andrew Pepoy). I then had mine signed by Shelly Bond as well...and look to have it signed by James Jean and Tony Akins at the next opportunity. Anyway...it was really cool that they did that for the fans. Nice touch.

Very cool. I was at SD con this summer, too. But not yet as a Fables fan!