• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Deal With This Ebay Seller?

37 posts in this topic

No offense meant here returner but for whatever reason I always get a little creeped out when an old azz thread comes back from the dead all all-of-the-sudden-like.

lol...no offense taken. I got caught up reading some old threads about disreputable Ebay sellers and finally found one that I remembered seeing recently with some books I am pretty interested in. Just wondering what the final word on her was seeing as these threads sometimes go off in different directions....

Can't say I've bought from this seller, feedback seems good. Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and pay a little more on Buy It Nows. The fact of the matter is, if you find great low price deals sometimes you get burned. Or you can get burned on expensive purchases like getting sent restored garbage from the E-Bayer amazing-adventures. What really sucks is when you don't notice the restoration until after you leave jerks like amazing-adventures feedback!

I bought several books from this seller - all "Bethlehems", but they were all Charltons, so WTF. I was very happy with the books, even though the grades and prices were a little aggressive. My general conclusion about Bethlehems - they don't make muster on the pedigree front - you could get more money for them if you left off the source.

I did do some "best offers" for the books I bought, so if that's available, use it.

She must have a warehouse find on Sandman #1's.

The only thing that was in the warehouse was Sandman #1's.

All of them were in VF+ condition.

That's a lot of VF+ Sandmanage. :eek:

I thought I remembered something in relation to this seller and Bethlehems....,

linky

I actually made the search function work!!! :banana:

These books are ALL owned by Maria aka Mjgcats on eBay. If you want the Bethlehem EC's, the ones she is selling are the real deal and most of them do have pure white pages (whiter than Gaines). She is the niece of the original purchaser. He (the original purchaser) sold the rest of the collection to her because his mom died of Parkinson's and lost significant interest in the hobby. Excluding the Dell's and other horror books that came in the collection 56 of them were EC's. 33 have the E.J. Kerry stamp while the other 23 do not.