• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, what is your highest count for a single issue?

105 posts in this topic

That reminds me....

I have 50 copies of ASM 381(Spidey vs. Hulk). Picked up a case on the cheap a few years ago. Why....I have no idea. insane.gif

screwy.gif

It was probably the Budweiser talking poke2.gif

It is the 1st appearance of the Gamma Virus I believe..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Drinking Budweiser will cause you to catch a virus. Or something you need penicillin for gossip.gif

100 copies of Batman:LODK #1. foreheadslap.gif Seemed like a good idea at the time. First new Batman title in decades. At least I only paid 90 cents each for them.

is that the book with 5 different background colors? if so might have to readjust my list insane.gif

i used to have 100+ copies of Superman 75 that I got for $1.5 each from Mile High. I sold most of them over the years for about $10.

I think I have close to 100 copies of Wolverine 50 with the Die cut cover

Man of Steel 1 (the mini-series). Maybe 500 left.

Iron Man 159 (first Paul Smith), maybe 200

Daredevil 319, maybe 600 (but I paid 2 cents each for them, and its down from 1000)

Amazing Spider-Man 300. A lot. thumbsup2.gif