• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Dallas

16 posts in this topic

I wouldn't mind going but after coming up dry at the Dallas Con 8 I'm kinda gun shy.

You think any of these dealers will lug some GA/SA westerns to the show?

I am going with the owner of my LCS, who happens to have some pretty nice GA/SA westerns.

Shoot me a PM of what you're looking for and I'll try to bring along some.

It's not in the current "to bring" pile, so I'll need to know quick so I can make sure we pack some in the truck.

thumbsup2.gif

I will be there the entire show at the CGC booth working. Looking forward to some decent STEAK.

Last time I went, the steak was second to none.

If you're at the booth on Thursday, you will see me. sumo.gif

I will be at the "Legendary Comics" booth (#1010) if any of you want to drop by and say hi.

There will be something interesting at the booth worth your browsing time, so feel free to stop. gossip.gif

I wouldn't mind going but after coming up dry at the Dallas Con 8 I'm kinda gun shy.

You think any of these dealers will lug some GA/SA westerns to the show?

Harley Yee will have probably 100-300 westerns there.

Indeed. I forgot about Harley.

thumbsup2.gif

Harley Yee will have probably 100-300 westerns there.

I threw out my post hoping to hear from dealers. For whatever reason, I guess they don't read the boards.

It would be nice to see his books but I can't see making the drive 5 hours one way for a couple of long boxes,

Unless I hear more between now and Saturday night, I’ll be droppin’ no coin at the WW Tx.

Thanks for the post.