• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New items in my CAF For Sale Gallery

8 posts in this topic

I wondered about that myself. It seems that action1kid sometimes likes to go on posting sprees...posting one or two word responses to threads...perhaps without even reading them first? I just remember checking the boards on a number of occassions, after seeing a lot of new posts...only to find that there really wasn't any new discussion...other than this type of post from a1k on the top 15 or so threads.

I wondered about that myself. It seems that action1kid sometimes likes to go on posting sprees...posting one or two word responses to threads...perhaps without even reading them first? I just remember checking the boards on a number of occassions, after seeing a lot of new posts...only to find that there really wasn't any new discussion...other than this type of post from a1k on the top 15 or so threads.

I mentioned the same thing in the comic general forum, and the people there ripped me a new one.

Regardless, its kinda annoying.

Hey Pedro! hi.gif Sorry for the long delay in replying, hadn't been out to this forum for a while!

gossip.gif I'm not asking anything for the Terry Moore piece, I'm considering offers... grin.gifpoke2.gif

hey old chap!

pm me how much you're asking for the terry moore drawing... wink.gif

regards

HEY STEVE!!! hi.gifflowerred.gif

regards