• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.9 Captain America #100 & Iron Man #1 "The Best" are going to SD Comic Con!

33 posts in this topic

Aloha Fellow Comic Enthusiasts,

Due to the enormous amount of inquiries regarding the Captain America #100 CGC 9.9 and Iron Man #1 CGC 9.9, we are pleased to announce that we have obtained permission from the owner of those books to bring them to Comic Con. We will also bring the best Bronze Age Book, Hulk #181 CGC 9.9. Our booth number is #5523 so stop on by to see some of the highest graded Silver Age Books ever graded.

At this year's Comic Con, we will bring over 200 High Grade CGC books to kick off a new sales campaign. We will begin selling the best Silver & Bronze Age CGC 9.6's, 9.8's, and 9.9's. Here's a list of some of the books we'll bring:

Captain America #100 CGC 9.9

Captain Marvel #1 CGC 9.8

Fantastic Four #48 CGC 9.8

Giant-Size X-Men #1 CGC 9.8

Incredible Hulk #102 CGC 9.8

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.9

Invaders #1 CGC 9.8

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.8

Iron Man #1 CGC 9.9

Iron Man #55 CGC 9.8

Iron Man & Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.9

Marvel Super-Heroes #1 CGC 9.8

Showcase #60 CGC 9.8

Silver Surfer #4 CGC 9.8

Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.8

Tomb of Dracula #1 CGC 9.8

There's also other High Graded Key Issues that we'll bring as well: Daredevil #1, House of Secrets #92, Marvel Feature #1, All-Star Western #10,Conan the Barbarian #1, Amazing Spider-Man's, X-Men's, Avengers, Superboy's, Superman's, Super everything etc. We'll also have a catalog with another 500 high grade books for sale for the first time.

Not only are we going to San Diego to sell, we are going there to buy books as well. We are known as the #1 buyer of the best books so if you have anything to sell, please send us an email to set up an appointment or bring your books to our booth. We hope you'll join us in San Diego and we hope to see you there!

Ideal Collectables

3220 Waialae Ave

Honolulu, HI 96816

(808) 734-5100

(808) 734-5105

bryce@idealcollectables.com

www.ideal808.com

cgc_logo.jpgcomiccon_logo.jpg

Bryce/Tony.. you are cruel men to waive that 9.9 Hulk 181 under my nose... is it for sale or just for display in SD? Can you put me in touch with the owner (if its not you guys) or relay proposals, etc?

I also am dying to see a scan... can you post it?

LMK,

Bruce

Typical bronze 9.8's, Where's the real books Tony?

Bring lots of cash to San Diego, I'm expecting to see some of that "buying" at the show.

Also bring some of that lowly 9.0-9.2 [!@#%^&^] nobody wants, I'm sure I can take some off your hands.

goodevil.gif

Shouldn't this be posted in the market place forum? Damn new guy.....

This is a forum isn't it?? We are not offering these books for immediate sale but making an announcement that we are bringing them to Comic Con to launch our new sales campaign. Is it not correct to list my announcements in the forum and let everyone know what we are doing??

Bryce

Ideal Collectables

www.ideal808.com

Do you still have that full ASM run or did you end up selling it off piecemeal?

Brian

2 years ago in San Diego, the run was broken up and was available for sale. Don't know if any of them sold, as they were quite pricey! stooges.gif

OH MAN! If only I wasnt on the other side of the sea, I would love to see most of those! (I bet I wouldnt like to see those prices though???)

Aloha to All,

First off, I would like to wish everyone a great and happy 4th of July. Hopefully no one burned up too much money setting off fireworks.

Thank you to all that understand our objective of going to Comic Con is to launch our new sales campaign. We have been receiving many requests for scans of our books and a list of our inventory. We have scans for majority of the books and they will be available on our website beginning July 16th coinciding with Comic Con. In regards to the 9.9's, we were planning on picking them up from our investors a day or two before leaving for San Diego. Due to the numerous requests to see scans of the 9.9's, we are trying to rearrange our dates to meet with our investors and aquire the books sooner. Because there are different owners for these books, making arrangements to get all of the books is taking some time. We will try to get the scans up as soon as possible for all of you that will not be attending the Comic Con.

Again we appreciate your time and comments. For those of you who will be attending Comic Con, we hope to see you there. For all of you who can't make it, please check out www.ideal808.com on July 16th after 5:30pm PST to see all of the books we have for sale.

Bryce Iwamoto

Ideal Collectables

www.ideal808.com

UPDATE:

Our booth number for the Comic Con has changed. The new booth number is:

Booth #5330

The booth will be a corner booth and it will be to the right of the B2 Entrance along the wall. We hope that this has not cause any confusion and we look forward to meeting everyone.

Bryce Iwamoto

Ideal Collectables

www.ideal808.com

Holy ! Where is OG when we need him???????????????

Chris

I'm in T or C New Mexico launching the first EBT smart card system for WIC in the country. [!@#%^&^] press is here so I'm hiding right now.

Ok, here we go.......

Post this in the market place forum you spam monkey. makepoint.gifgrin.gif

Anyone see thier website update? $15000.00 for a FF 48 9.8? or a Captian America 100 9.9 for $14,500? I doubt it'll sell that those prices,those books are too common to get prices like that,maybe if they were 10.0's.I looked through all thier stuff and didn't find anything I really wanted to buy. No early Spideys or JIM's or early Hulks,They had a few nice X-men's though in 9.2/9.4..other than that, not much. Just my opinion though. Kevin

Interesting to see them finally list the books. The prices seem to range from slightly above market all the way up to WTF!!!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

It's also interesting to see slayerboy's buying strategy...it appears they've been buying them privately and at auction for the last two years and storing them up to be flooded onto the market all at once. Wonder how that will work out for them...I guess the idea is that it will draw a lot of attention at once to them. They did something extremly similar to this two years ago at the 2001 San Diego con with that full run of Spideys in high grade along with a bunch of supporting CGC material, and once it all sold, they virtually disappeared from selling until now.

The Superboys, Actions and Supermans (my speciality) seem to be far overpriced. Maybe they'll get that, but I am not going to be paying it.

Next time I'm in Hawaii maybe I'll look them up and see what they have left.

Didn't see any She-Hulks. frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Anyone see thier website update? $15000.00 for a FF 48 9.8? or a Captian America 100 9.9 for $14,500? I doubt it'll sell that those prices,those books are too common to get prices like that,maybe if they were 10.0's.I looked through all thier stuff and didn't find anything I really wanted to buy. No early Spideys or JIM's or early Hulks,They had a few nice X-men's though in 9.2/9.4..other than that, not much. Just my opinion though. Kevin

Could some one please explain why someone would pay $14,500 for a CA #100 in 9.9 when you could buy (from the same people) a 9.8 for $3,500.

Is the 9.9 scientifically better than the 9.8, or was it just three people "OPINIONS" on different days?

PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!! insane.gif

Could some one please explain why someone would pay $14,500 for a CA #100 in 9.9 when you could buy (from the same people) a 9.8 for $3,500.

Is the 9.9 scientifically better than the 9.8, or was it just three people "OPINIONS" on different days?

PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!! insane.gif

Some people just have to have the best you know,I'd be happy with a 9.6 or even a white paged 9.4,But i sold my 9.4 over a year ago.