• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adult Super Hero Party!

148 posts in this topic

Guys, can you please edit any posts where anyone quoted me giving out the password to those galleries? My intention in starting this thread was to share some fun and super hero related wackiness, but I think this is getting a bit creepy....

Hmm, I think we are being insulted now. tonofbricks.gifpoke2.gif

Guys, can you please edit any posts where anyone quoted me giving out the password to those galleries? My intention in starting this thread was to share some fun and super hero related wackiness, but I think this is getting a bit creepy....

Creepy? Man, how long have you been married? (Too long? grin.gif) This is a conversation that happens whenever you see a group of fanboys walking around the convention floor near the booths where the video game companies hire the models in the skimpy outfits to help hock their wares. Nothing creepy about it. Judging from the ComicCon 2004 pictures on your buddy's website, I'm guessing that these girls have probably overheard a few dozen of these conversations, too. 27_laughing.gif

Creepy? Man, how long have you been married? (Too long? grin.gif) This is a conversation that happens whenever you see a group of fanboys walking around the convention floor near the booths where the video game companies hire the models in the skimpy outfits to help hock their wares. Nothing creepy about it. Judging from the ComicCon 2004 pictures on your buddy's website, I'm guessing that these girls have probably overheard a few dozen of these conversations, too. 27_laughing.gif

The sign should really say TRUE, but this is the best I have: sign-funnypost.gif

Darn, I missed the password, I'll give you a buck if you tell me! grin.gif

Darn, I missed the password, I'll give you a buck if you tell me! grin.gif

yes, so did I, I just went to the URL on the pic and browsed what was there, the halloween gallery that was password protected I've never been in, was that the password that was given out? if so, how in the hell did I miss it and if anyone still has it a kind PM would be fantastic thumbsup2.gif

ID will be kept private to protect the innocent (wdb23) wink.gif

She looks even beter as a blond

I wasn't looking at her hair poke2.gif

All kidding aside, I must say, I find the quality of most of those costumes very well done. They look well tailored, they FIT and aside from someone wearing sneakers, they don't screem geek.

With all the talk of shills and and shilling and Steve's pressed clothes we need a distraction and what better way then to bumpit.gif Novembers #1 thread of the month. Let's see if we can't get this thread going again,

new rule, anyone who has a pic of themselves or someone they know dressed in a costume should post it, I'll go dig up the pics of my lady when she was like 16 and used to cosplay at some convention in Toronto. 893applaud-thumb.gif