• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adult Super Hero Party!

148 posts in this topic

Hilarious costumes....looks like great fun.....didn't realize Thor could get so ripped off 3.2 beer or that Mrs. Incredible was crosseyed.

As for Cowboy Bebop. hail.gif Gotta love the pretty ladies. cloud9.gif

I been going to the wrong parties. We don't have em like that here in Kentucky, or is it I'm not invited?

nothing fun happens in kentucky except for paying extra tax to work.

This thread describes quite perfectly the difference between living in Los Angeles and living in the DC suburbs. I could post pictures of the kids taekwondo championships today, but they probably wouldn't get the same effect. Lucky *spoon*.

This thread describes quite perfectly the difference between living in Los Angeles and living in the DC suburbs. I could post pictures of the kids taekwondo championships today, but they probably wouldn't get the same effect. Lucky *spoon*.

Try living in South Mississippi...

35night_012.jpg

Nice pics....but with all the eyeballing of ladies...the rest of us have failed to mention the "cool" way that you're holding the beer. Way to stay in character. thumbsup2.gif

I can imagine the end of the party where you're still trying to say such things as "Dormammu" - "Vishanti" - or "Sorcerer 'Supreme". Heck, I probably can't say them very well sober. 27_laughing.gif