• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adult Super Hero Party!

148 posts in this topic

hey Doc- where did you find so many girls that know so much about....superheroes? I mean hawkgirl? I could probably walk for days searching for a woman that knows who hawkgirl is!

True, but when you find one, you automatically win. yay.gif

Thanks for rescuing this thread from page 3 oblivion.

Here's 2 more pix:

A fantastic Zapp Brannigan costume here. Down to the boots which are out of frame but were great.

I asked Thor where Mjolnir was and he told me he was too lazy to carry a prop. Thor is such a slacker...

party1.jpg

Thanks for rescuing this thread from page 3 oblivion.

Here's 2 more pix:

A fantastic Zapp Brannigan costume here. Down to the boots which are out of frame but were great.

I asked Thor where Mjolnir was and he told me he was too lazy to carry a prop. Thor is such a slacker...

Nice Zap but is Zap a super hero?

I missed this thread and just read it...First of all cool costume of Dr. Strange. so anyone throwing an "adult" superhero party w/ nude hot tubbing...Please post in the boards "adult section" only. wink.gif

I missed this thread and just read it...First of all cool costume of Dr. Strange. so anyone throwing an "adult" superhero party w/ nude hot tubbing...Please post in the boards "adult section" only. wink.gif

confused-smiley-013.gifI don't understand what you mean. None of the pictures here have anything I consider objectionable. There's not any visible body parts that need to be censored. Heck, many comic covers posted here are a lot worse. The nudity in the one photo is of a girl's back.

confused-smiley-013.gifI don't understand what you mean. None of the pictures here have anything I consider objectionable. There's not any visible body parts that need to be censored. Heck, many comic covers posted here are a lot worse. The nudity in the one photo is of a girl's back.

i might be wrong but i think Benz is complimenting you and the dude that threw the party...........i think he's hoping to see some better pics............. grin.gif

if i'm wrong then i agree with you completely - nothing wrong with anything shown here............... sumo.gif

If I am not mistaken I think Benz meant next time he would LIKE to see the "other" photos, and was making a joke about posting them in the"adult "section so he could see them.

I meant to tell you earlier, great photos and what a cool party. I guess I should go read your first post again but did you mention where the party was held?. That is one freaky pad. Huge chairs, purple walls, freaky people. Must have been a blast.

I was wondering if I went to a party like that who I would dress up as. Those costumes were all very well thought out, and executed. That takes time. Were most of the people there comic fans? Or just wanted any excuse to play dress up and go to a party?

Ze-

EDIT

( I see Harry already discussed Benz's post. I didnt read every post before making mine..as usual. But I will still second Harry's take on the situation.)

Ze-

This house was redone on "Monster House", a show they used to run on Discovery Channel.

http://www.origprod.com/mh23.html

They get a crew together of builders who usually don't know each other and who are usually specialized in some skill/craft. Those people are then challenged to "make over" a house in 5 days.

I remember that show had an electric chair, a Lab table/bar thing? a tricked out entertainment console, etc. but I don't remember any really big thing that was done for it.

i might be wrong but i think Benz is complimenting you and the dude that threw the party...........i think he's hoping to see some better pics............. grin.gif

if i'm wrong then i agree with you completely - nothing wrong with anything shown here............... sumo.gif

Burnboy is right thumbsup2.gif I was hoping to invited to this kind of party 893applaud-thumb.gif we're all too serious here...and i was just suggesting a really adult party hence the wink gremlin. oh well.

I think this is the same girl as with the purple hair? confused-smiley-013.gif

imgp9594jb2.jpg

The moles don't lie. Talk about connecting the dots. foreheadslap.gif

Same girl without a doubt, but in this photo she was sober.

Ze-