• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adult Super Hero Party!

148 posts in this topic

Sigh. I was hoping this thread would go away, as I got in a bit of trouble for posting the now-changed ID and password to my friends site.

Other than that, he thought the thread was harmless and told me to pass along the following info:

The Cowboy Bebop characters pictured here will both be attending the San Diego Comic Con in 2007, just in case any drooling fanboys want to get themselves issued a restraining order.

Sigh. I was hoping this thread would go away, as I got in a bit of trouble for posting the now-changed ID and password to my friends site.

Other than that, he thought the thread was harmless and told me to pass along the following info:

The Cowboy Bebop characters pictured here will both be attending the San Diego Comic Con in 2007, just in case any drooling fanboys want to get themselves issued a restraining order.

27_laughing.gif Like hoboes on a ham sandwich! Seriously, thanks for the pics, the costumes were really cool! This was the thread that got me posting. Girls in costumes...... confused-smiley-013.gif Good times! thumbsup2.gif

yay.gifChris

Thanks for rescuing this thread from page 3 oblivion.

Here's 2 more pix:

A fantastic Zapp Brannigan costume here. Down to the boots which are out of frame but were great.

I asked Thor where Mjolnir was and he told me he was too lazy to carry a prop. Thor is such a slacker...

party1.jpg

heh all those outfits aside from the ?startrek? futeramatrek? scream please have sex with me :D

freaking trippy party ahahha! Also in that first pic with you dr strange I found it rather odd and amusing that there is a ?dream catcher? hanging just beside you :D :D I am also rather surprised at all the different outfits as well!! What kind of geek party is this where people actually know super heroes who have not had a movie or tv series in the last 5 years HEH!

hey Doc- where did you find so many girls that know so much about....superheroes? I mean hawkgirl? I could probably walk for days searching for a woman that knows who hawkgirl is!

& most likely get smacked for asking too ;)