• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roast this, suckas!

54 posts in this topic

news.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gif

Five months and three days after being announced as the winner of Khaos' roast... MY PRIZE HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!

I haven't fully unpacked it yet, as the bomb squad is still sniffing at it. Khaos hinted several times that he would send me a box with explosives inside, and when I opened it, what do I see? A copy of the front page of the November 16th edition of the Kansas City Star, folded so that the story facing me is about 20 people being killed in a bombing in Turkey... coincidence????

But I felt I should post about its arrival before I continued unpacking, just in case... Greggy, if you don't hear from me in the next 41 minutes, execute plan Beta-Nineteen-Alpha and may God have mercy on us all...

'House

Well it turns out the smell emanating from the box was actually from an Egg McMuffin packed inside...

I have to say... them are some of the strangest prizes I have received yet... I put the CD on in my shop, where the song "Brandy" is always a big hit, and the Willie Nelson song on track 4 went over pretty well... Then we got to track 8 and a mother stormed out of the shop with her three children screaming about how she was gonna call the cops... Thanks.. Thanks a lot...

But I now own my first CGG comic cloud9.gif I plan to put it up at shows with a $500 price tag and hope someone will steal it. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Khaos. You're the best!

Now I think it's time for Darth to finally get off his lazy butt and start his roast... well?... we're waiting!

Does the roast traditionally extend to the acknowledgement of the first place prize? Seems like you deserve ANOTHER prize from Khaos for the second effort...something you wouldn't consider blowing yer runny nose into...?

*sigh* You have no idea the peace and inner joy that it brings me to finally have my prize... smile.gif

Although after starting 143 consecutives PM's with "Where the heck is my prize?" I can't imagine what I will do now... Here's hoping my Ducks actually show up on Saturday, and I have control over Khaos' sig file for a week. devil.gif

Well it turns out the smell emanating from the box was actually from an Egg McMuffin packed inside...

I have to say... them are some of the strangest prizes I have received yet... I put the CD on in my shop, where the song "Brandy" is always a big hit, and the Willie Nelson song on track 4 went over pretty well... Then we got to track 8 and a mother stormed out of the shop with her three children screaming about how she was gonna call the cops... Thanks.. Thanks a lot...

But I now own my first CGG comic cloud9.gif I plan to put it up at shows with a $500 price tag and hope someone will steal it. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Khaos. You're the best!

acclaim.gif

'House, I just wanted to make sure that your prize reflected your personality and that it would show that I put a lot of time (five months and three days) and thought into your pile of cra-- er... "trophies". But seriously, what do you get for the guy who has everything?!?!?! Well, I think I answered that question.

sumo.gif

Which one was track 8? Was that "Vultures Ate My Dead Up"? Were you familiar with the work of Wesley Willis before now? I also recommend such classics as "Suck A Cheetah's " or "I Whupped Batman's A$$" or "Birdman Kicked My A$$" or "I Kicked Out Your Windshield"... ah, so many classics. If only we were all schizophrenic enough to continually churn out such compelling music.

More on this later. Tonight, I study... for tomorrow is the Math Final and the Ultimate Culmination of My Semester!

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Hey lighthouse, I thought this 893naughty-thumb.gif was a roast thread for Major?

It is... but the roast ended five months ago...

Unless the fact that it took him five months to send me my prize opens him up for new roasting...

But Darth is next on the schedule... sumo.gif