• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS 96

10 posts in this topic

Another from one of my boxes - I hope no one here minds me posting up a bunch of these. My stuff was packed away for almost a year & I am just uncovering a lot of it - I need to sell some stuff on Ebay and am trying to get re-acquainted with the nuances of grading in the CGC era.

I think this cover is a classic - great composition, colors & no word ballons.

This is a super-glossy copy - has sharp corners and virtually no wear - a tiny bit of color flaked off the black spine line at the top left spine at the front cover - however it does have tanning of the inside covers and back cover - the pages are cream - very similar to the pages on the SS1 that was just posted up here.

CCI00009.jpg

CCI00010.jpg

Not really rolled - just a slight wave there - thanks everyone for input - I though this might have a chance for a higher grade due to great spine & sharp corners but I am adjusting my conceptions acordingly. I don't think I have many NM books after the beat down CGC grading has given to the "old" concept of NM wink.gif