• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horror, Wester, War, Greytones F/S

52 posts in this topic

Last one for today. I will scan more this evening. BA Horror, westerns and some giants coming. Maybe some Sci-fi and even a few hero books.

Weird Western Tales #20 8.5 A nice copy, with some small light surface stains on the back. Nice copy. $8 SOLD!

JH20a.jpg

Thank you for your purchase so far, gents. Nice books all. If it's okay with everyone, I'd like to let the thread run for a couple of days, and square up on Friday or Saturday once everyone is done.

More interesting stuff coming. Can't believe no one has snagged any of the early greytones!!! They are pure killer.

Thanks again,

Shep

Thank you for your purchase so far, gents. Nice books all. If it's okay with everyone, I'd like to let the thread run for a couple of days, and square up on Friday or Saturday once everyone is done.

More interesting stuff coming. Can't believe no one has snagged any of the early greytones!!! They are pure killer.

Thanks again,

Shep

popcorn.gif

I am 15 books short of purchasing 1 thousand copies for 2006

Shep,

What's your main focus going to be? Do you have a certain title or subject that you will be strictly collecting now? Better not be paratrooper covers sumo.gif

Trying to stick to my DC war comic collection. I've been getting pulled in all directions in recent years, and now I'm consolidating in the war genre. Nothin' but war books for me from now on.

Shep

Shep,

What's your main focus going to be? Do you have a certain title or subject that you will be strictly collecting now? Better not be paratrooper covers sumo.gif

Trying to stick to my DC war comic collection. I've been getting pulled in all directions in recent years, and now I'm consolidating in the war genre. Nothin' but war books, except paratrooper covers, for me from now on.

Shep

makepoint.gif

Shep,

Trying to stick to my DC war comic collection. I've been getting pulled in all directions in recent years, and now I'm consolidating in the war genre. Nothin' but war books for me from now on.

Shep

893applaud-thumb.gif