• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOBEY MAGUIRE INTERVIEW

47 posts in this topic

How'd you like to slip the page from the pictorials to the story on "crime cleanup crews?"

Talk about a buzzkill!

It's kinda like when Maxim has Kristin Kreuk a few pages before "Horrifying insects and the wounds they cause!"

I grade it 8.5 Very Fine PLUS!

893applaud-thumb.gif

893Funny-thumb.gif

Double cover.

I wonder if it's trimmed?

Or restored?

Definately trimmed.

Possible "Professional Restoration" as well.

makepoint.gif

I grade it 8.5 Very Fine PLUS!

893applaud-thumb.gif

893Funny-thumb.gif

Double cover.

I wonder if it's trimmed?

Or restored?

LMAO 27_laughing.gif

Definately TRIMMED.

It's all about the INSERT

Couldn't that cause spine stress?

(wonder how long it'll take before this gets cleared...)

Man I must be blind...

I can't find the rabbit ears on that cover anywhere...

Oh... never mind... smile.gif

I just wasn't thinking dirty enough thoughts...

Nothing to see here... move along...

How much does CGC deduct for pages that are stuck together.....? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

According to Khaos, they don't downgrade for the interior at all, so feel free to jizz all ya like on those pages. gossip.gif

Does those Survivor girls actually pose in it?

Yeah, 2 of them. I didn't watch the show, so I don't really know what they looked like before. But for "average" girls (ie, not Playmates) they are very attractive.

Chris

How'd you like to slip the page from the pictorials to the story on "crime cleanup crews?"

I read that article...the clean up crew uses the same white suits we use at my work when we are cleaning the ink from the press.But i don't think i would want that clean up job,i'm all set with cleaning up teen suicides while thier parents are flippin out.

Yeah, 2 of them. I didn't watch the show, so I don't really know what they looked like before. But for "average" girls (ie, not Playmates) they are very attractive.

Chris

Well. Jenna isn't actually an "average" girl - she's a swimsuit model. Do Heidi's breast implants show through, as they did on the show?

How much does CGC deduct for pages that are stuck together.....? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

According to Khaos, they don't downgrade for the interior at all, so feel free to jizz all ya like on those pages. gossip.gif

Nah, if the pages are stuck together, just rip them out. They don't count off for those... or you could just throw some tape over them... or urinate on them and see if that doesn't loosen them up a bit?

gossip.gifgossip.gif