• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Western Missouri Collection - New 3,000 Book Original Owner Collection Found

445 posts in this topic

Any news on the books i have on hold? I.e. TOS 39 & 49 , & the early X-men books?

Scans, grades, prices..? hi.gif

sorry for my impatience flowerred.gif

I am picking up the TOS books tonight. And I believe Dan will get the X-Men today as well.

BTW, did you see my "Hollywood Hills" X-Men #18 CGC 9.2 in the marketplace thread?

Any news on the books i have on hold? I.e. TOS 39 & 49 , & the early X-men books?

Scans, grades, prices..? hi.gif

sorry for my impatience flowerred.gif

I am picking up the TOS books tonight. And I believe Dan will get the X-Men today as well.

BTW, did you see my "Hollywood Hills" X-Men #18 CGC 9.2 in the marketplace thread?

yay.gif

nope i didnt see it, but im looking for it now thumbsup2.gif

I'd like to know why the hate for this post as the star ratings are quickly diminishing confused-smiley-013.gif

Probably due to the fact that Esquire is pumping everyone up in the other thread, but with no books or prices yet.

Yea, there is a good reason. yeahok.gif

And, BTW, there are quite a few books posted in the Hollywood Hills thread.

Guess we should not go out of our way to offer books to forumites first then. Is that the message they are trying to send?. screwy.gif

Fortunately we know some guys are simply jerks, which is an isolated identification among the majority of collectors on the boards. hi.gif