• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Western Missouri Collection - New 3,000 Book Original Owner Collection Found

445 posts in this topic

Whatever the feelings are regarding the do's and don'ts of Marketplace procedure, completely dumping and being disruptive to another person's thread doesn't seem fair or appropriate.

I agree. If a board member has a problem with the placement of a thread, notify the mod. Anything beyond that is just noise.

Soon. Have to list all my eBay listings first, and then respond to all the PMs. thumbsup2.gif

yay.gif

Looking forward to the scans, and as others have said, thanks for offering these here on the forums first. thumbsup2.gif

My apologies for those expecting a scan tonight - I had hoped to get them all done, but will try to get them done before I leave for vacation tomorrow morning. If not, I will send them out after Thanksgiving.

Yup.. thread is now a real pain frustrated.gif

buying comics is not my day job either, and i dont have ´time to sort out a 50 page Rant / selling thread to find the scans and prices makepoint.gif

just spend 30 minutes looking throught the thread ans was quite diappointed not to find any new books inhere... especially the TOS 39 & 49 and X-men that were promised yesterday and which i presume i still have on hold confused-smiley-013.gif

So .. when are the books coming, ??? and those that are on hold for various people (inc. myself) will they be posted inhere or only Pm'ed directly to the person who has them on hold?

And to all of those Spamming this thread to pieces, STOP IT sumo.gif

Lets allow Donut & Mark to actually sell some books here hi.gif

buying comics is not my day job either, and i dont have ´time to sort out a 50 page Rant / selling thread to find the scans and prices makepoint.gif

just spend 30 minutes looking throught the thread ans was quite diappointed not to find any new books inhere... especially the TOS 39 & 49 and X-men that were promised yesterday and which i presume i still have on hold confused-smiley-013.gif

So .. when are the books coming, ??? and those that are on hold for various people (inc. myself) will they be posted inhere or only Pm'ed directly to the person who has them on hold?

Books that were PMed will be sent back to you via PM if they are on hold. I'm hoping to get everything out this morning, but am off to the airport in 3 hours, so if I don't get them out today, it will be next Monday. Your books should be in your PM in about 10 minutes.

If the person who PMed me about the books doesn't want them, I will put the books into the main thread for everybody to see.

Books that were PMed will be sent back to you via PM if they are on hold. I'm hoping to get everything out this morning, but am off to the airport in 3 hours, so if I don't get them out today, it will be next Monday. Your books should be in your PM in about 10 minutes.

If the person who PMed me about the books doesn't want them, I will put the books into the main thread for everybody to see.

Any chance of getting a copy of the list I requested on Monday? poke2.gif

(I couldn't open the file as I don't have Excel)

I believe I've gotten everybody's PM request done - if i missed you, let me know and I'll get something to you.

If you want to pass on a book, please let me know and I can put it in here. Thanks to everybody and Happy Thanksgiving.