• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Western Missouri Collection - New 3,000 Book Original Owner Collection Found

445 posts in this topic

F/VF copy of Zap Comix 3. First printing. Includes Wonder Warthog and Mr. Natural stories. Note: This book is NOT for anyone under 18, and is full of graphic sexual imagery. If that sort of thing bothers you, don't buy it. $50.

zap003.jpg

sigh...I need to sell some stuff now...thanks

takeit.gif

F/VF copy of Zap Comix 3. First printing. Includes Wonder Warthog and Mr. Natural stories. Note: This book is NOT for anyone under 18, and is full of graphic sexual imagery. If that sort of thing bothers you, don't buy it. $50.

zap003.jpg

sigh...I need to sell some stuff now...thanks

takeit.gif

SOLD

VF copy of Defenders 10. Hulk-Thor battle. Small scuff bottom left corner. $40

Too nice to pass up... takeit.gif

can we start a pile to save on shipping?

Chris

Not going to waste my time posting a scan for this one unless someone requests it.

Flash #110, into/origin Kid Flash, 1st app. & origin Weather Wizard, both covers detached, back cover missing 1/3, book itself is completely intact, Fr, $60

Also have low grade copies of Flash #111-115, 117-118, 121-122. Low mid-grade copies of #123, 124 and 137. If you want scans, grades or prices, let me know.

VF copy of Defenders 10. Hulk-Thor battle. Small scuff bottom left corner. $40

Too nice to pass up... takeit.gif

can we start a pile to save on shipping?

Chris

SOLD

Piles are always encouraged thumbsup2.gif

When are the marvels coming out?? confused-smiley-013.gif

We started with the DCs and the few GA books. Only a handful of Marvels were taken this time out. But we will put together the full list (although without grades or prices as we haven't graded them yet) sometime soon.