• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Western Missouri Collection - New 3,000 Book Original Owner Collection Found

445 posts in this topic

I am interested in Batman Annual #2-6, Detective 359, JIM 83, TOS39-50, Strange Tales 110, superman annual 1-6, x-men 12

pending price and grade...if these are available i will take it. thanks

I am interested in Batman #2-6, Detective 359, JIM 83, TOS39-50, Strange Tales 110, superman annual 1-6, x-men 12

893naughty-thumb.gif ref TOS 39 & 49 pls see my posting above makepoint.gif

I am interested in Batman #2-6, Detective 359, JIM 83, TOS39-50, Strange Tales 110, superman annual 1-6, x-men 12

893naughty-thumb.gif ref TOS 39 & 49 pls see my posting above makepoint.gif

there may be some bidding on those books rather than first come first served as the lines are starting to grow -just the impression i got but we'll have to wait and see!

Not going to waste my time posting a scan for this one unless someone requests it.

Flash #110, into/origin Kid Flash, 1st app. & origin Weather Wizard, both covers detached, back cover missing 1/3, book itself is completely intact, Fr, $60

Also have low grade copies of Flash #111-115, 117-118, 121-122. Low mid-grade copies of #123, 124 and 137. If you want scans, grades or prices, let me know.

PM sent

Thanks to everybody for all your interest and PMs. Everybody who has requested a book will get first crack at it, based on when your PM came in. If you were first, I'll let you know and put the books "on hold" (I've got to finish raking my backyard and then watch the Bears game, so don't worry).

I will update the collection listing later on to show books that are "on hold" for people. Note that with the holiday coming up, we may not get back to you on these books until after Thanksgiving, but you will be first on the list. More fun stuff will be posted tonight, including more Golden Age, some ECs, more DCs, and some other goodies.

F/F+ copy of Green Lantern 76. There's been a few threads about this book recently. $150

After consulting my Paypal balance, and knowing that I've never owned

one of these, and seeing as how it will complete my Adams GL/GA run.....

takeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.gif

Joker--

SOLD