• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: House of Secrets Final Showdown

13 posts in this topic

OK gang...I'm getting real close to wraping up my HOS set #81-#154 in 9.4 or better. These are the issues I need in 9.4 or better. If you have these issues or know who does PLEASE let me know. I'd like to be done with this set next year. Top Prices paid.

Thanks!

House of Secrets: 83,126,128,130,131,134,141,142,148

1495811-hos.JPG

1495811-hos.JPG.e66cd4ffe74530ebec7a7be81e109d7e.JPG

Yeah, I saw that....I also saw the three stress marks so breaking it out of the red label for a grade bump is out of the question frown.gif

(This counters the "red label/old blue label" is more strict mantra. I take it on a book by book basis.)

I think I have a nice 83, I need to take a look...

Awesome. I've turned down two CGC 9.2 copies...that one I will pay good $$$ for in CGC 9.4 or better subject to my visual scrutiny. Actually, just ask around (greggy, Buck Biggins, DiceX)...I pay decent (in some cases ludicrous) for stuff I need. Throw Overstreet and GPA out the window.

So what would a ballpark price be for the #141? I have one that Harley graded 9.2 that I could take a look at. It's from the uncirculated LA collection that has produced some 9.4s from his NM- grades.

Congrats on getting so close--looks like you'll be celebrating its completion in 2007.

So what would a ballpark price be for the #141? I have one that Harley graded 9.2 that I could take a look at. It's from the uncirculated LA collection that has produced some 9.4s from his NM- grades.

Congrats on getting so close--looks like you'll be celebrating its completion in 2007.

I wouldn't be so sure. I thought I was going to be done with this title a long time ago...competition has been fierce. I've only made recent headway b/c another horror head is getting out.

PM me if you have issues prior to #128 for quotes.

#128 on-----

CGC 9.4 OW/W pages or better...$65

CGC 9.6 OW/W pages or better....$125

CGC 9.8 OW/W pages or better....$200

CGC 9.2 prices for a couple of these issues were stagnant at $15-$20...so these prices are fairly aggressive on these later issues.

Although CGC doesn't care about QP, I do. If you think a book is borderline, let me know before you send it in to Sarastoa.

So there it is....if anyone has any questions, let me know. I'll be starting WTB threads for other DC titles / issues.

Hope this helps.