• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk Collecting Thread
8 8

514 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, kobra65 said:

Great books guys! Here is my 1-6 collection, some added since this pic taken, and a few out for grading. Always looking to upgrade.

20200518_232508.jpg

THIS is awesome!!!! I'm a guy who buys and retains multiple copies of book I like and this to me is just an amazing pic!!! VERY well done Sir!!!!  :applause:  :applause:  :applause:

On 7/23/2020 at 9:26 PM, kobra65 said:

Great books guys! Here is my 1-6 collection, some added since this pic taken, and a few out for grading. Always looking to upgrade.

20200518_232508.jpg

I'm fortunate to own 1 and 2.  

If that stack is getting too heavy to carry around,  I could help you out with 3, 4, 5 and 6! 

Your Hulk 1 is pretty great to! 

7 hours ago, KCOComics said:

I'm fortunate to own 1 and 2.  

If that stack is getting too heavy to carry around,  I could help you out with 3, 4, 5 and 6! 

Your Hulk 1 is pretty great to! 

Ya was disappointed in the Hulk 1 grade. Everyone said should come back at least 4.5. But at least the white pages brings up the value!

I'm trying to put a collection of Marvel SA keys together and eventually kick-start some original art collecting as well (1976-1980 Marvel material).  Alas, I don't really have the money for either... :cry::bigsmile:

One year at a time!

On 7/25/2020 at 1:01 PM, Drummy said:

I'm trying to put a collection of Marvel SA keys together and eventually kick-start some original art collecting as well (1976-1980 Marvel material).  Alas, I don't really have the money for either... :cry::bigsmile:

One year at a time!

It's too bad silly things like "money" always seem to hold up a good collection!